The big annual gathering of young women and professionals in the sector!
April 17, 2015
from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
at Arts et Métiers ParisTech, 155 boulevard de l’Hôpital, Paris 13th
Develop a 360 ° vision of key digital challenges and opportunities!
The Young Women & Digital Forum 2015 this is :
– 600 “digital friendly” female talents and start-ups
– 200 professionals from companies, networks, schools, startups
– 10 practical workshops: Big data, e-health, collaborative economy, com & media, digital strategy, etc.
– A Startup Lab space dedicated to the development of female entrepreneurship with 5 workshops covering the key stages of business creation
– Emblematic guests: Véronique di Benedetto, Stéphane Distinguin, Yseulys Costes, Mercedes Erra, Françoise Gri, Axelle Lemaire, Benoît Thieulin, etc.
– Unmissable partners: Blablacar, Cap Digital, La Fonderie, Numa, La Tribune, Fédération Syntec et Syntec Numérique, Solocal Group, etc.