During the Group IT Committee on Wednesday June 5, Bouygues Telecom Initiatives, the e-LAB, Alstom and Microsoft Spark presented 15 particularly innovative startups in terms of new services and new technologies.
A morning ended with the passionate and fascinating testimony of Alexandre Malsh who had participated in an identical event a few years ago to present his startup. Today, this young entrepreneur is at the head of MELTY, an innovative company that has become in a few years a real media group for young people and of which Bouygues Telecom Initiatives has been a shareholder since 2009.
The startups present during the event:
- STUDYKA: participatory innovation web platforms
- INFLUENCE PANEL: influencepanel, 1-click stats for 400,000 brands, personalities and media on social networks
- STREAMROX: interactive live videos filmed from a smartphone, with a 1st Immorox solution intended for visiting apartments
- VISIBRAIN: hypervision of twitter flows in real time
- TWINLIFE: peer-to-peer video communication between PC and mobile devices using WEBRTC (real time communication, natively supported by HTML5 internet browsers)
- WEEMO: integrate the power of video into your business applications?
- UBQT: the second-screen event application, to experience and connect to conferences, festivals, etc.
- JUKEO: collaborative management of live playlists, social jukebox giving back control of the musical atmosphere to users Matthieu ACHARD, Louis AUBERT
- FOREXGAMER: web and mobile video games (4G) connected in real time to the stock market
- SEMSOFT: semantic platform integrating and reconciling heterogeneous data
- VIGIGLOBE: analyzes the content of social networks
- TKM: specialist in datamining applied to scientific and economic literature
- KEL QUARTIER: portal bringing together information on the French quarters
- QARNOT COMPUTING: free heating by distributed high performance computing